Can't find it here? Try our New Custom Search designed specifically to search Only those sites, which might just have what your looking for.

Custom Search



Sunday, September 27, 2009

Felix Jones - Marion Barber Dallas Cowboys Jerseys for sale

Dallas Cowboys Classifieds: Found;

Felix Jones, and Marion Barber,
Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
for sale on craigslist.

What a deal! I found a Dallas Cowboys Felix Jones Away Jersey, and a Dallas Cowboys Marion Barber Thanksgiving Throwback jersey, for sale by an Atlanta Falcons fan which means, they Don't Want these Dallas Cowboys jerseys, and are willing to Sell Them Cheap!


Sellers Description:
I received 2 jerseys as a gift but i am not a Cowboys fan, a Felix Jones Blue Away jersey and a Marion Barber Thanksgiving Throwback jersey (blue with white sleeves) both size 50. Both are the Onfield Authentic Jerseys, tags all attached, include hologram NFL Authentic sticker on them. Each is packaged in protective plastic.

I have no use for these jerseys so thats why im willing to sell them at $85 each, which is well below the $200 plus they would cost in store. I will sell them separately at $85 each or both together for $150 total. For any questions i can be reached at (770) 369-xxxx or email me at xxxx@gmail.com.

I go to Life University and live close to Mazzys bar so if you need meet details that shall give ya an idea of good places. The pics i posted are google search images of what the jerseys are as i do not have a good camera to take pictures. Hurry fast these 2 will not last at this price.

(Note: Visit "Listing Link" (below) for phone# and/or email)


Listing Details:

Listing Location: atlanta craigslist

Item Location: Marietta


Listing Link: Authentic Dallas Cowboys Jerseys - $85 (Marietta)


---

Technorati Tagged:

---

NFL Classifieds is Not in any way associated, nor affiliated with any sellers, manufacturers, nor with any other entities or agents of this (or these) products. We receive no payments, commissions, reimbursements, or compensation for the display or sale of this (or these) items. They are displayed here, simply as News. so Enjoy!

---

1 comment:

TaylorSwift said...

I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and I'm proud to say it... My whole family has been split down the line between Cowboys & Giants. Coincidentally, both my mom & dad are Cowboys fans. Even if I had no connection to the Giants with my family, or if I wasn't from Dallas, I used to attend their games and next weekend I’m going to visit my friend to attend them. I’ve before compared tickets prices before from Ticketsreview for free here
http://www.ticketsreview.com/football/dallas_cowboys_tickets/
I can’t wait to be there!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

craigslist - Dallas Cowboys Collectibles For Sale

eBay - Dallas Cowboys Collectibles at Auction